- +255 717 568 861
How the affiliate program works
If you refer a new user who signs up and, makes a purchase on GetValue, you will receive 40% of their initial spend.
- If a user clears their cookies, they will no longer be tracked.
- Once a user clicks a link, they have 1 month to sign up before the cookie expires.
- Earnings from the affiliate program appear in your GetValue affiliate account.
- Linking from GetValue back to itself in order to gain referrals is not allowed. This includes bouncing links off other domains.
- If a user has visited the GetValue before and then clicks a referral link, it does not count.
- The referral program is subject to a fair usage policy which, gives GetValue the right to review all referrals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sell on GetValue?
Your goal in affiliate marketing is to earn commissions for mentioning or recommending services or products on your website. To do this, you sugnup in GetValue for affiliate program. The program shows you links or images for specific products or services. You choose the ones that “fit” your content and generate links that include identifiers for your website. You publish the links on your web page. When a visitor to your website clicks on the link and then makes a purchase or completes an action, you receive a small commission. In some cases, you are paid if someone just clicks on the link.